Who else is a lover of inspiring quotes? Thanks to the internet user’s shared love of relatable quotes, advice, and ideas, it doesn’t have to take long to find the motivation needed to have an awesome workday.
Here are a few of our favourite inspirational quotes about customer service that will remind you why you love doing what you do!
- “People will forget what you said. They will forget what you did. But they will never forget how you made them feel.” -Maya Angelou
- “One of the greatest gifts you can give to anyone is the gift of your attention.” — Jim Rohn
- “The greatest technology in the world has not replaced the ultimate relationship building tool between a customer and a business- the human touch.” — Shep Hyken
- “The most rewarding customer service experience is using everything you know to help someone else be what they want to be.” — Steven Lowell
- “Only once customer service has become habitual will a company realize its true potential.” — Than Merrill
- “You’ll never have a product or price advantage again. They can be easily duplicated, but a strong customer service culture can’t be copied.” — Jerry Fritz
- “The customer tells us how to stay in business, best that we listen.” — Pamela Nelson
- “The reputation of a thousand years may be undermined by the conduct of one hour.” — Japanese Proverb
- “People do not care how much you know until they know how much you care.” -Teddy Roosevelt
- “Customer service should not be a department. It should be the entire company.” -Tony Hsieh
- “Happy customers are your biggest advocates and can become your most successful sales team.” — Lisa Masiello
- “Kind words do not cost much. Yet they accomplish much.” — Blaise Pascal
- “Successful people are always looking for opportunities to help others. Unsuccessful people are always asking, ‘What’s in it for me?’ “— Brian Tracy
- “You can only do what you know until you know better. Then, do better.” — Steven Lowell
- “Customers do not care how much you know unless they know how much you care.” — Damon Richards
- “He profits most who serves best.” — Arthur F. Sheldon
- “What gets measured, gets done. And what gets recognized gets done again, and even better.” — Robert Crawford
- In the world of Internet Customer Service, it’s important to remember your competitor is only one mouse click away. ~ Doug Warner
- The longer you wait, the harder it is to produce outstanding customer service. ~ William H. Davidow
- There are no traffic jams along the extra mile. ~ Roger Staubach
Have we quoted your favourite? If not, share it with us!